Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: The Year of Fog vs The Year of the Flood


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Both these books have similar artistic type covers (not to mention similar titles!), and I'm having a very hard time deciding which one I'd pick up first. Hmm ... hmm ... I think it might have to be The Year of the Flood because (and this sounds ridiculously silly) I don't really like the orange-red belt that person is wearing on the cover of The Year of Fog! Ha ha!





Which is your favorite book cover and why?


xx Rachel
- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

3 comments:

Trisha F said...

Ha, great way to pick which book to read first - by the unfortunate fashion accessory. :) I had one of those on my TBR already but not the other, so I've added that now too. :)

D Biswas said...

Try The Year of the Flood. You won't regret it. I didn't. :)

Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Birgit said...

The Year of the Flood. Not only is it by Margaret Atwood but I love the rose and the sad look of the book cover. The other one has no relation to the name of the book and I show no interest

Newest Releases