Friday, April 25, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Vampire in Atlantis and The Viscount Who Loved Me


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Two more of my all-time faves. Alyssa Day and Julia Quinn with their "V" title book covers. And yeah, I may have posted one of my covers too. I know it's cheating, but come on... It's a Valentine's Day novella. It doesn't get out much. And it's one of my favorite covers.


Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

2 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

I like the second one the best. The Viscount book cover draws you in, but leaves the most for your own imagination. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Birgit said...

Oh Love the 2nd cover-looks ghostly and draws me in

Newest Releases