Saturday, April 19, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Unbreakable Bond vs. Swamp Sniper


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

So Q isn't the easiest letter to use. I decided to go with quirky mysteries because, well, I love them. Here are two of my favorite quirky mystery series and covers.


Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Have to go with Bond...Unbreakable Bond:) I love James Bond so I could not pass this up:)

Newest Releases