Friday, April 18, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Poison Study YA vs. Poison Study Adult


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Maria V. Snyder's Study Series is one of my favorites! The books are marketed to both YA and Adult readers, and there are two covers targeted toward each demographic. These are the covers for Poison Study.


YA Cover




Adult Cover

Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

7 comments:

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd one as it feels more mysterious like she is leading us somewhere-fairy tale like

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd one as it feels more mysterious like she is leading us somewhere-fairy tale like

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd one as it feels more mysterious like she is leading us somewhere-fairy tale like

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd one as it feels more mysterious like she is leading us somewhere-fairy tale like

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd one as it feels more mysterious like she is leading us somewhere-fairy tale like

Birgit said...

oh good grief-I am sorry about this saving-I thought it didn't save at all and you have duplicates

Lexa Cain said...

The second has a better color palette and setting for historical, but it looks like she's hugging a pillar, so I like #1 better.

Newest Releases