Monday, April 14, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: The Lost Wife vs. Legend


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

I actually chose these two books because I loved the books...but thought the covers were lacking. In fact, I stayed away from reading both of these books for longer than I should have because I didn't like the covers. What do you think? Would you pick up either of these books to read just from seeing the covers-or would it take a recommendation or a book club to force you into it?






Which is your favorite book cover and why?


If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!

You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

3 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

Legend!! The other one looks a little off-centre ... And Legend is just cleaner, simpler, more striking :-)

Lee Strauss said...

I'd pick up the Lost Wife. I love romantic stories with a European setting, and that cover says that to me.

Birgit said...

I would choose the first one as it seems like there would be more intrigue and mythical or historical

Newest Releases