Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Julianne MACLEAN vs Jojo MOYES


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Hello, I'm Lee Strauss *waves*

My letter is M and I chose two covers by authors whose last names begin with M - Julianne MacLean and Jojo Moyes.


Newer editions have only Julianne Maclean listed as the author. This was the best quality cover I could grab.

Title also happens to begin with M


I've read both these books. The writing in each is excellent. The themes of both books left me thinking about the stories for a long time afterward. I would say they are both in the same genres: romance and family drama. They are both successful, yet the covers couldn't be more different.

Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Me before you is what I would pick. The title even seems more enpowering

Rachel Morgan said...

Oh, THE COLOR OF HEAVEN is so pretty! That sky! Those colors! I would pick that up first.

Newest Releases