Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Janitors vs. Just Ella


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

I chose these two because they are both for younger readers and are drawings. I haven't read either of the books, but I feel like the covers tell me so much about what to expect inside. From the covers, which do you think you would most likely enjoy reading?


      



Which is your favorite book cover and why?


If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Just Ella-I would pick that up in a sec-looks like a beautiful dress in a romantic European locale which I loved when I was a kid-still do:)

Michelle Green said...

They both look intriguing, and though I would normally go for the "Just Ella" type book, I think in this case "Janitors" wins for the touch of surreal one doesn't generally associate with janitors!

Michelle @ In Media Res

Newest Releases