Monday, April 7, 2014

Favorite book covers: Fated vs. Fallen vs. Firelight


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.




Which is your favorite book cover and why?
I know which one is mine!!
Perhaps having read the books plays into my judgment... anxious to see your favorites!

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

4 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

I've only read one of these books (Firelight), so judging by the covers alone and not the story inside, I'm going with Fallen :-) I like the blue and the forest and the girl's dress.

Birgit said...

I like the 2nd book-It looks eerie and romantic yet there is darkness around plus I love blue:)

athousandliveslived said...

So happy I found your blog, I'll be back!

I've read all three of these books, and the best one would have to be Firelight, then Fallen, then Fated. Fated, in my opinion, was plain horrible. Firelight and Fallen are just AMAZING. But, the best cover award has to go to eerie Fallen. <3

Please visit my blog, http://thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca/ my theme is on books and every A-Z day, I choose a book with a title that starts with that letter. :) Thank you!

Bonnie Gwyn said...

I looove the detail on Firelight :) But there's something about the cover of Fated that just speaks to me! My style, I guess. :)
Good luck with A-Z :)
http://bonniegwyn.blogspot.com/

Newest Releases