Saturday, April 5, 2014

Favorite Book Covers Everneath vs Evertaster


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Here are a few of my favorite books that start with the letter "E". I love both of them, and both reads are fantastic. 


Everneath by Brodi Ashton


Evertaster by Adam Glendon Sidwell

Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

4 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

Ha ha! Evertaster is definitely cute! But Everneath is by far my favorite. That cover took my breath away the first time I saw it, and I'm still in love with it!

Stepheny Houghtllin said...

Stopping by on the 6th day of the #challenge, Congratulations on your blog. I'm writing about gardening and related topics if you have time or interest. Come see me.

RS McCoy said...

The first is lovely and striking. The mixture of elegance in the woman's dress and roughness of the smokey cloud create a dichotomy that draws me in. Well done! rsmccoy.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

Gotta love the gorilla looking at the boy with the whipper. You wonder what is that kid doing with that-beating eggs and why is Mr. Gorilla displeased

Newest Releases