Friday, April 4, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: Darkest Mercy, Destined, (The) Distance Between Us, Descendant, & Devil Drinks Coffee


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

Here are a few of my favorite 'D' covers. I tried to pick a variety. I liked different things about each of them. I know they are all very different. I'm excited to see which you prefer. What do you think?





Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Gotta love the devil from the coffee vapours. It is funny and makes me want to pick up the book

Rachel Morgan said...

As far as contemporary covers go, I really like The Distance Between Us, but my favorite is either Darkest Mercy or Destined. Can't decide!

athousandliveslived said...

The Distance Between Us! It's the cutest cover for a contemporary novel, and it's so simple but adorable! Since I first saw the cover, I am still fangirling about it to this very day! :)

Newest Releases