Thursday, April 10, 2014

Favorite Book Covers: I, Spy, I Belong With You, or Imperfect Love


As authors, we spend a lot of time pondering book covers. Admiring other authors' covers, dreaming about our own covers, designing our own covers ... So we thought it would be fun to spend the month of April and the A to Z Blogging Challenge looking at book covers and choosing our favorites.

I have three great covers for you to choose from today that begin with the letter "I". 




The I, Spy cover really catches my eye with the colors, the gun behind her back and the way the background accents what we can see of the people.  Makes me want to take a second look!




The I Belong With You cover  is sweet, the red and white really making the title pop.  Very romance-y feeling and while at first glance it seems a plain picture, the font gives it a bit of flair, and the fancy detail in the dress gives me the idea that it would be a fun, romantic beach read.




The Imperfect Love cover pulls together well with the color scheme matching with the font and the picture.  I like how the hand positions give us a hint into what feelings might possibly be addressed in the book (it feels like they are comfortable enough to be sitting that close, yet not exactly together in that they're not holding hands, you know? Intriguing.)


So there you have my favorite "I" covers.

Which is your favorite book cover and why?

- - - - - - - - -

If you want to keep up with all the Dauntless Authors' news, subscribe to our email newsletter!
You can also chat with us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

2 comments:

Rachel Morgan said...

I'd probably go for Imperfect Love :-)

Birgit said...

I spy-love the "pop" of colour and intrigue all the way

Newest Releases